12427 Willow Falls Drive Herndon, Virginia, 20170
University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA Expected 2020
Bachelor of Arts in History
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Google Docs and Slides
- Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Library research
- Database research
- Public Speaking
- Interpersonal Communication
Assistant Teacher—ISchool for the FutureResume June-July of 2015
- Working at for ISchool for the Future as an Assistant Teacher. Assisted the Teacher in lessons and activities for the day that promoted social diversity and awareness through various international and cultural events and activities.
Resident Assistant—Office of Residence Life & Housing August 2017-Present
- Working at for the University of Mary Washington’s Office of Resident Life and Housing as a Resident Assistant. Cultivating community in residence halls through well developed programs to promote inclusion, education, diversity, and mental and physical health.
Secretary—Campus Programming Board October 2016- May 2017
- Assisted the Chair of Weekly Events and Trips Cabinet by taking the minutes of the meetings and in planning the events and trips.
Executive Chair—Campus Programming Board May 2017-Present
- Managing the activities in Weekly Events and Trips Cabinet by delegating the budget, meeting up with officers and planning the programs.
Member—NACA Conference 2017 February 2017
- Participated in NACA educational sessions and took down notes bring back and share with C.P.B. to further the organization.
Member—VACUHO Conference 2017 August 2017
- Participated, organized, and coordinated in VACUHO educational sessions.
- Certified Mental Health Aid
- Had artwork displayed in Grace Arts Gallery for two consecutive years
- Experienced Traveler